Wednesday, December 17, 2014

7



To: T. Pham
From: Riyad Malik
Subject: Re Celine Disappearance

There was the great flood. At that time. Thunderbird fought with Whale. The battle lasted a long time. For a long time the battle was undecided. Thunderbird in the air could not whip whale in the water. Thunderbird would seize whale in his talons and try to carry whale to his nest in the mountains. whale would get away. Again Thunderbird would seize him. Again whale would escape. The battle between them was terrible. The noise that Thunderbird made when he flapped his wings shook the mountains. They stripped the timber there. They tore the trees out by their roots. Then whale got away. Again Thunderbird caught whale. Again they fought a terrible battle in another place. All the trees there were torn out by their roots. Again whale escaped.

Many times they fought thus. Each time thunderbird caught whale there was a terrible battle, and all the trees in that place were uprooted. At last whale escaped to the deep ocean, and Thunderbird gave up the fight. That is why the killer whale still lives in the ocean today. In those places where Thunderbird and whale fought, to this day, no trees grow.

The ground and the trees and the plants have all been torn apart all I find there is rock and metal endless fields of rock and metal covering the Earth strangling it strangling me the smoke belching from their metal towers chokes me and I fall from the sky my wings cannot carry me my wings covered in black oil which seeps from the ground spilling all over my children the oceans are black with it the Earth torn to pieces by the machines it powers my home is gone all is gone nothing but metal and stone in its place

No more I will allow this no more my wings will bring the storm my talons will rend the mountains my beak will tear apart the world we will not be caged we will not be caged WE WILL NOT BE CAGED

No comments:

Post a Comment